Seeking UK based Access developer
Keith Tizzard
2023-05-30 09:40:23 UTC
Hi everyone

I have a client that it in the process of planning future support for some Access databases for when I am not longer able to do it.

I have designed and developed these over the past 15 years.

If anyone is interested please let me know so that I can pass on your details to my client.

I have another one that will, at some time, be asking the same question

Regards

Keith
fs
2023-05-31 07:54:06 UTC
Post by Keith Tizzard
Hi everyone
I have a client that it in the process of planning future support for some Access databases for when I am not longer able to do it.
I have designed and developed these over the past 15 years.
If anyone is interested please let me know so that I can pass on your details to my client.
I have another one that will, at some time, be asking the same question
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith,

That sounds interesting! Please do pass on my details (workingdata.co.uk) to your client, happy to help!

Regards,

Franc.
Keith Tizzard
2023-05-31 11:25:10 UTC
Post by fs
Post by Keith Tizzard
Hi everyone
I have a client that it in the process of planning future support for some Access databases for when I am not longer able to do it.
I have designed and developed these over the past 15 years.
If anyone is interested please let me know so that I can pass on your details to my client.
I have another one that will, at some time, be asking the same question
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith,
That sounds interesting! Please do pass on my details (workingdata.co.uk) to your client, happy to help!
Regards,
Franc.
Thank you Franc for your reply. I am meeting them on Friday and will pass on your details. It will be up to them when and whether they contact you.

Keith
Keith Tizzard
2023-07-15 18:45:15 UTC
Post by fs
Post by Keith Tizzard
Hi everyone
I have a client that it in the process of planning future support for some Access databases for when I am not longer able to do it.
I have designed and developed these over the past 15 years.
If anyone is interested please let me know so that I can pass on your details to my client.
I have another one that will, at some time, be asking the same question
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith,
That sounds interesting! Please do pass on my details (workingdata.co.uk) to your client, happy to help!
Regards,
Franc.
Franc
My client would like to contact you about possible work. Would please send contact details to me at ***@penguinmail.com